Running down the Snowshoe Grind from Dam Mountain.
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
I FOUND A GUY AND HE DOES ALL OF THESE THINGS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"You don’t run against a bloody stop watch, do you hear? A runner runs against himself, against the best that’s in him. Not against a dead thing of wheels and pulleys. That’s the way to be great, running against yourself."
I was at the LA marathon this morning! Start line volunteer … Which was too cool. So proud of my two friends … 3:01:52 and 3:05:17, respectively :) temperature rose up to 80 degrees out there!!!!
it’s that time of the school year where all of my motivation magically disappears